Monday, February 24, 2014

Career Passion

Don't get me wrong...I love my job and what I do, but it's nice when you have a great day with clients that just confirms you're in the right place doing the right thing.  We all need our passion renewed from time to time.  I constantly learn new things and see things from new perspectives.  I love that there are so many different types of people in the world, and I love when we can be open to new ideas and ways of life.  All of this happened in only a few hours.  I had inspiring chats with clients about helping others and pursuing dreams and happiness.  I fixed a client's horribly thick, crooked bangs that she cut herself...changed them into super cute, short, choppy, layered bangs.  I re-shaped & evened out eyebrows that were mismatched because of a disease that caused hair to stop growing.  I helped a client donate her hair to locks of love, and the result was a really stylish, layered bob.  I heard about family problems and complications that for the thousandth time made me extremely thankful for the family and fiance that I have.  I heard about hair habits that were extremely foreign to me.  These may seem like small tasks, but I was in the right kind of mood to let them affect me in a positive way.  That's definitely something that makes life more meaningful and worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment