Thursday, April 19, 2018
The path to my dream business
Our plans took a bit of a detour, so here is an update. It was a big decision for us, but my husband and I moved to Glendive to be near my family in August of 2016. We've had multiple bumps in the road and some job changes that prevented us from setting aside money for the business, but we are back on track for opening our salon, day spa, and boutique. We have a large chunk of the tools and equipment purchased, but there is still a lot more we need. If everything goes according to plan, we will be opening later this year. Of course, website and social media pages will be created and maintained once we are closer to opening. It's been about 10 years since I've had salon clients in Glendive, so I will have to rebuild my clientele, but we will have the help of our employees, friends, and family. I am beyond excited for this new chapter in our lives. I am currently not selling Amway products, and I'm not sure if I will again, but we will definitely carry other brands of professsional beauty products. Thanks for reading! I look forward to sharing further progress and pictures of our new venture with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment