Hey just wanted to let you know about some of my new favorite products. My face is normally oily, so of course I avoid using hydrating products on it. Winter is so dry though, and my face seems dryer than ever, so I knew I had to change something. I decided to try Amway's Artistry Essentials hydrating system. I love it! First of all, they smell so good but not overpowering at all. They are also made with natural ingredients and leave your skin incredibly silky smooth. Since when can you find face products that smell this good AND actually work? I'm very satisfied. If any of you want to try this hydrating skincare system or their balancing skincare system, I have samples you can try. Plus, I'm currently using these products at the salon for my facial services so let me know if you want a facial. The more I use Amway, the more I want to...I love my business! http://www.amway.com/Shop/Product/Product.aspx/Artistry-Essentials-essentials-hydrating-system?itemno=105489&pwsID=StephanieBishop

No comments:
Post a Comment