Thursday, February 20, 2014
My Career Background
Welcome readers. I realized that I've used facebook and other sites to post photos and other concise info about my business, but I haven't taken the time to really talk about it - discuss my passions, my experiences, my favorite products, beauty tips & advice...so that's what I'm going to start doing. I've been a licensed cosmetologist for over 7 years and been an Amway consultant for over 4 years, but there was usually another job I had to focus on, usually a retail store. A few months ago I had finally had enough of the corporate world and decided to do cosmetology full time. I love it, but now I definitely want & need more clients. I rent space in a local salon & spa until I can save up money to open my very own. Hopefully this blogging will take me up to that moment and far beyond. I would love for anyone to join me on this journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment